Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Friday, June 7, 2013

Wings

When you dream, ponder things,
use your imagination....
do you ever think about being
something else in nature?
I've wondered what it would be like to be my dog many a time! She has a loving and sheltered life. Her needs are met, she gets treats. Autumn is loved and shown a a great     deal of affection which she soaks up to the point of sheer bliss and wagging tail.
Butterflies
delightful, vivid colors
patterns, shapes
almost perfect in design!
They flutter, they flit, they fly. Wouldn't you like to be able to do that?
and they bring smiles to people's face -
be it young or old...
Would you like to be a horse
galloping in a field of green,
a sassy cat perched in a window watching the squirrels play, a child again?
I think I might be a soaring bird.... but then I'm quite content being me too!
I'd love to hear from you, Jennifer


1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Jenn I love the thought of wings and flying and being free.

Love,
Sandie