Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Speak With A Lot Of Accents...

 
I believe in using accent pieces to decorate in my home. We aren't big on painting projects and buying large pieces of furniture don't seem to happen as often as I'd like in our household. But I love flipping through magazines, going to decorator showhouses, traveling to consignment shops and antique malls. When the weather warms up I hope to start estate and yard saleing. My friends are big on thrift stores and I have to admit I've found a few interesting pieces myself.
I love this color...
I collect spheres...
 
 
I love different ideas...
unique storage...
cool cushions...
 
 
mirrors and lamps - lights and brights...
 
chests with personality...
 
and oh, these ottomans!
plentiful pillows!
 
So I roam around when time allows to places like HomeGoods, Marshalls, Lowes, TJ Maxx, Ross, estate sales, antique stores, Lucketts, Chartreuse, Joss & Main, Pier I, yard sales...
you name it!
 
I love seeing your ideas too!
So shout 'em out!
 
Use your imagination, wild side and sense of humor -
be YOU all the way!
 


No comments: