Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Busy As a Bee....Some Angels For You!

I'm doing swimmingly well..
My knee surgery went extremely well! So while I'm on leave recovering, I wanted to have a day to work on card orders, sit and organize, wrap, organize more....not easy when you're not easy when you're supposed to Take It Easy! But as I rested it took not of angels on line and wanted to share some of the beauty and various styles with you.
 I hope you enjoyed my selection....enjoy the weekend. Jenn
HE will give his angels charge of you
to guard you in all your ways.
On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you dash your foot against a stone.
BIBLE,  Psalms 91: 11-12

No comments: