Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Friday Fingerprints Happy Ending.... praise and thanks for fingerprints on my heart

Friday's Fingerprints on my heart...
“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."
                                                                             Albert Schweitzer


i was having a tough time yesterday

needed to feel Spring and hope
to hear words of encouragement
get a boost
look at your lovely blogs
you right there for me
you were right there for ME!

then i received an email from my union rep telling me we are all losing an hour a day on our jobs due to the economy - not more money - less money
i fret... my phone rings

my friend bev says - "i read the email trust in the LORD,
open your bible to Psalms 46:1,2"
i did - it said - i knew
"God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not fear, though the Earth be removed, and though mountains be carried into the midst of the sea."

No comments: