Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gerber Daisies & Thoughts on Thursday!

sorry friends
today is a day of feeling overwhelmed
like there is not enough time
in the day - the week

to do what I want - need
to get done

i'm a positive person
hope for the best
believe in good vs. evil
the power of prayer

today is a tough day for me
blah
blah


so i'm working, really working on images
thoughts of things that bring me joy
it works for me... and i remember how blessed i am
i'm pushing, fighting, trying, losing, winning...
do you understand - are you having a day like me
what do you do?
Spring is coming... I pray it is soon!
gerbers, lol - i think of gerbers and a big hug from someone that cares
jenn



      perky bright colorful symmetrical alive humorous spring

                                           The heart takes perseverance
As something most essential
To bring down
God's Compassion-Satisfaction
Into the heart-pocket of the seeker.
                                Sri Chinmoy
    i believe i believe i believe i believe i believe

No comments: