Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get Inspired and Discover What You Like!

this and that of those, them, that, what i love & like....this is about me...what 'bout u

Blogs....Hello Friends, You Are Loved, Bonjade, Bluebird Notes,
         Lola B's, Morning T, Writing On Rose Petals, 
         Fiona & Twig, Cindees Garden, French Larkspur,
         Common Ground

Birds  Bees  Bugs   
and everything to do with them... I collect eggs, bug pins (I put them on a shoulder of a blouse or a sweater or on a curtain corner or a shower curtain) , feathers

Glass caning jars, old bottles, vanity jars, perfume bottles, vases, spheres

Dogs and cats and critters...baby deer...ohhhh! a raccoon (just not in my garbage),
                 hamsters and guinea pigs ( pets of someone else's kids) - nothing like the eyes of a 
                 dog that loves you!  My loves: Spice, Autumn, Thomas, Jasmine & Elaine.
     and babies sweet babies...
I fall in love every time I see one don't you?

Dear Lord, Thank you for the special things in my life and those of others that give us joy, peace and comfort. Allow us to take a moment to stop and savor the tender, the beauty, the fragrant, the artistic.
Please don't let us forget where all of these things originate. In Your Name - Amen.

What gifts I see each day....Jennifer

my posts are usually an expression my minds wanderings as the moment goes, I hope they interest you too - they give me a twinkle, a smile, a sigh, a connection - it's enough. 

check out...The Texas Woman, The Vintage Nest, Ticking & Toile, Lollishops, Miss Rheas, Overlooking Mississippi, I'm Downtown, A Cup Of Jo, Bliss Guild,
Daisy Pink Cupcakes, My Sweet Savannah

No comments: