Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Friday, May 21, 2010

Between the Bubbles My Way! God's Fingerprints and Fabulous Friends!

MY CUP IS HALF FULL!
I am soooo excited about it being Friday, after working a full-time job, getting ready to close the Health Room for the summer, fighting with our union to keep our hours and not get them cut (WE WON!), working part-time helping my friend de-clutter and reorganize and pack up her home for a final move to Texas, planting my gardens, training Autumn, reclaiming my house from HUGE dust bunnies and well... you understand.  So - I was thinking about bubble baths and taking one!
but then my mind wandered
ooops
so then I though about all the gardening things I have to do
and began to let my my wander to books ...


   gardening
    
    weeding


      planting

    more weeding

   margarita  

brie and crackers
spending time with my honey bunny
so no posts for the weekend ... I just plan to be me -
in Woodbine Maryland - with my pets, my yard,
 a new born calf in the neighborhood,
buying a neighbor's fresh eggs, JUST ME ...THANKS TO YOU!
THE END
God's Fingerprints - that I have a hubby, furry companions,
friends, bubble baths, blogging buddies, a home, a job, can be myself and create,
and HE loves me for who I am and always will.
Through HIS grace. Amen  Jennifer

No comments: