Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pottery Barn - What I want - What I need - What I can afford!

I love bottles and glassware - greens and blues. So when I came upon these looks on the pages of a Pottery Barn catalog -
I knew what I wanted!
simple clean lines, tones, shapes, spirit, style
I know I need a new look - to simply
add lots of white, cream, glass
that's what I dreamed of while flipping
the pages of The Pottery Barn catalog
and many blogs too
as to what I can afford...
well, let me say there were not
 very many items available in said catalog
but then things have never been my
keys to happiness
But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? John 3:17

No comments: