Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Organzing My Space - I'm doing it!




bags bows boxes brushes cards cartons cans labels lists ornaments


pajamas bras undies pillowcases sheets bathing suits summer winter

old new Christmas Spring Summer Fall Winter Easter Halloween

Thanksgiving birthday memories photos dog supplies cat supplies

recipes medicine history children grandparents great grandparents

wedding births announcements bibles books cookbooks clippings

card making envelopes stickers tags cutouts glue sticks stamps ribbon


= organize

MY LIFE
Yesterday I went to Target and bought a car full of containers to re-organize my card making supplies and then continue on with the rest of my house.
Two cases of water to hydrate with. I can do it - I have done it and I will continue to do it. I just went through my jewelry and separated all the items I don't wear and gave them to a friend at work who says she "never has enough jewelry" ....
3 huge bags went to the Goodwill of clothes that are too big, pillowcases I don't iron or use, Christmas ornaments I don't decorate with, cloth napkins my sons think are "dumb" and my husband concurs. Candles and candle holders went in the bag that are not "me", tablecloths that are not my color theme and won't ever be again, 4 of a dinner dish pattern I had to have, 4 of a dessert plate pattern that was a great buy at Home Goods, another 4 I bought at a yard sale - what was I thinking?
Blue, green, patterns - now I have white or cream in the cabinets and 4's of this and that in the boxes headed out the door to hopefully someone with a plan.
I'm doing it - I'm trying...
oh, and I vacuumed the kitchen floor, washed it, did two loads of wash, straightened the living room and kitchen before I left for work at 6:30 this morning.
Life is good.

No comments: