Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Friday, October 30, 2009

Let's Go Friday! Yard Sales - Estate Sales - Flea Markets Baby!

Flap your wings, ruffle your feathers, pack your bags chicks - it's Friday let's fly! Whatever it is your searching for - I hope you find it and it's a great deal! Have fun and thanks for keeping in touch!
Jennifer - after work today I'm taking friends to my friend Colleen's new shop location " The Pink Poet", tonight I am lying on the couch with my puppy Autumn telling her how much I missed her during the week along with Spice, Elaine, Thomas and Jazz - my husband already knows that but I'll soothe him with a yummy dinner of take-out. I'll sip a vodka tonic (wine gives me killer headaches) and watch tv until at least 9 ( give me a break - I get up at 5 and he gets up at 2 am), Sat. we sleep in (John works 70 hours a week) and then we're having a Vietnamese lunch of Pho ( hot noodle and veggie soup) with my son and his fiancee. And then the rest of the fly by moments of the flash in the pan weekend are unscheduled.

Set your your clocks back Saturday night!


No comments: