Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Friday, October 30, 2009

Here's the deal! Snickers are my fav!

Lance Armstrong said so...










Snickers candy bars are my fav! I don't keep them in the house, I don't keep them in my desk, my car or my purse. Every now and then the high school PTA will place mini treats in my mail cubby and although I give away all the other candy in the bags ... Snickers is my FAV! So, I did a little research...
Nutrition Facts:
1 2oz. bar
calories : 266
total fat: 11 grams
Cholesterol: 8 mg.
Sodium: 130 mg.
Carbohydrates: 37 grams
Protein: 5 grams
I especially love them frozen - not the ice cream bars but the candy bars. I eat them carefully to avoid gianormous dental bills.
But the minis are 45 calories each ( on the Livestrong site - Lance Armstrong ). That I can handle and I can eat just 1 once in a while. Once in a blue moon.
Here are a list of some other 50 calorie treats:
  1. 5 York Peppermint Patty bites
  2. 5 Werther's original sugar-free candies
  3. 2 rolls of Smarties
  4. two bite-size Three Musketeers bars
  5. one fun-sized box of Junior Mints
  6. 1/2 a dozen mini marshmallows

No comments: