Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Steppin' up!

My friend Karen is making stepping stones for herself and to sell so I said "why not" and found these! I'm not sure which ones I'll make because as you on line surfers might know .... there are so many many ideas out there and so very many creative people. I've seen them with round stones, glass, shells, impressed with ferns and on and on. I'm partial to beach glass so I think I might do something with that...but one never knows. When I visit family at the beach in NJ this summer and my parents in Florida - I plan to collect all sorts of beach stuff. I have yet to find 1 teeny piece of beach glass though. The search continues...

No comments: