Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pot People are here!!!


I have a friend that made one of these fab clay pot people and she keeps telling me how EASY it is to do but when I went home I just couldn't visualize it. So... I started to look for them on line so I could save an image and make one for myself. Well these are them and now I can go to work... searching yard sales and trash days for clay pots people don't want - because if you price new one in the craft stores - this could be an expensive project! I like a bargain. Decorating on a shoestring. My friends and I just did a perennial swap - I traded bright orange poppies, various hostas and black eyed susans for ferns, rose of sharon, snow drops... now that it's caught on - other friends want to do the same!

No comments: