Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Not A Fan Of Red For Romance...

I've never been a fan of red for romance.
I'm more of a pink girl. It's just too dramatic for me, too harsh.
Don't get me wrong, I love to see red roses in a garden. I love any color
flower in a garden. But I'm just not partial to the colors red, orange or yellow in my
decor or life. I do love daffodils, jonquils and daisy's. Orchids with yellow tones can be stunning. But I don't like decorating at Christmastime with red and green - I use pale blues, silver, creams and white. Just me. 
I love dressing in it,
posies, ice cream, lipstick,
nailpolish, little girls dressed up.
it's soft, sensual, luscious, gentle, baby-like,
rich, mellow, fresh, crisp, clean
 bright
brilliant



just my size


2 scoops
and very important!

No comments: