Lovely is unspoken beauty of flower. The sweet smell of its petals in your hand, as they grow like a miracle from there stems. A Precious gift from mother nature for many to admire...but for few to truly understand.
For the blossoming of there beauty is a miracle on a sunny spring day. Reaching higher and higher towards the sun as the grow more lovely.
But no know just how they grow or why they bloom...Like love within a persons heart.
Goat Cheese and Watermelon Bites
- 1 small watermelon
- 1 (4-oz.) goat cheese log, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnishes: fresh basil and freshly ground pepper
- Cut half of watermelon into 1-inch-thick slices. Cut slices into 25 rounds, using a 2-inch round cutter. Scoop just enough melon from tops to form indentations, using a melon baller. Stir together goat cheese, 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil, salt, and 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper. Spoon into indentations. Chill 1 to 2 hours. Garnish, if desired. Country Living Magazine