Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NEW for my garden and... celebrating in my home!

Been havin' fun
I've been to a few Goodwills, antique shops,
thrift shops... enjoying my days off and I've found a few more fun items for my garden...
a chicken feeder
a garden sign
a bike basket
and I made jam...
and the best of the best....
my son Matt and his wife Connie are back from teaching in Thailand!

then celebrate with...

The Ultimate Ketel One Lemonade

Ingredients
U.S.MetricConversion chart
  • 1 1/2 ounce(s) Ketel One Citroen Vodka
  • 2 1/2 ounce(s) fresh lemonade
  • 1 piece(s) lemon wheel

Directions
  1. Shake vodka and lemonade with ice in a cocktail shaker.
  2. Strain into ice-filled highball glass.
  3. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Celebrate in the sun or shade! Jenn

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Love your dog drinking the water. sandie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning, Jenn!

Your last photo, that looks just like my enclosed deck!!!

Thank you so much for coming to visit and for leaving a comment to let me know you came by. Yes, this is one enchanting summer,and let's have FUN! Anita