Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love Notes

Oh, how I love music!
But somehow listening is so very different now - don't you think?

I know some folks still listen to record albums...
I don't know where my collection ever went but I know I had a lot of records, the 8 tracks, cassettes and now cds. 
  1. The Rolling Stones
  2. Simon and Garfunkel
  3. The Band
  4. Otis Reading
  5. The Supremes
  6. The Beatles
  7. Donovan
  8. Arlo Guthrie
  9. Bruce Springsteen
  10. The Grateful Dead
  11. Poco
  12. Loggins and Messina
  13. The Doors
  14. The Who
I used to sing in front of my bedroom mirror with a hair brush in hand to Motown,rock, folk. Attended many a concert... Was too young to go to Woodstock but man did I want to go! Strict parents, only child...lol. 

My Dad is 90 and still plays in a band - the Bari saxophone. Yup, Big Band sounds!

sounds I listen to now...

Joss Stone





and always Motown!
 my latest treasures I found for my seashore decor!
Home Goods and EBay
and I am soooo ready for Summer!
I'll put on something with rhythm and
dance, dance, dance!

No comments: