Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

And Where Did January Go? Rebuilding the Jersey shore

Where in the world did January go?

Hey everyone.... I'm not lost! Where has all the time gone in my life and this busy world of our's! I blink my eyes and it's almost February!
I've been busy with work, designing greeting cards, redecorating, shopping, enjoying the holidays and preparing for bilateral knee replacements....
Yup, no padding between my knees - not the way it's supposed to be. 

But, I have begun to redecorate - that's a good thing! So I'm looking for the beach cottage items I cannot live without, skimming through magazines, Etsy, Ebay and Pinterest. Not exactly roughing it! I visit thrift stores, antique shops, estate sales....ohhhhh so much fun!

collecting Ironstone...



seashore shore stuff...


new artwork and fun family photos...


adding Robin's Egg Blue, white black, sand tones.

I'll try to be more faithful... but I am surviving Winter - not my fav! And praying that my beloved Jersey Shore will someday be put back together again. Jenn




after Hurricane Sandy...


prayers for N.J. .... and rebuilding.

No comments: