Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Queen For A Day and a Dream

Queen For A Day and A Dream
Just imagine if you were a queen or a princess
for 1 day.
If you didn't have to be concerned about the economy. Or just stuff!
I was pondering the idea of my being a queen for just one day
and letting go of a little stress. It was a lot of fun to think about
the riches that could be in my life, not that I really want for huge treasures.
I'm not into cleaning a big house. I love the feel of a cottage home. I'm not up to a giant garden anymore but I can travel and visit gorgeous formal gardens right within
the Washington DC and Maryland area.
But I used my imagination anyway and it was dreamy and fun!

I'd pick out all kinds of interesting jewelry -
not gaudy stuff - unique artisans and stones I love
like blue topaz and peridot - lots of silver
I'd  have a garden....
or two
A place by the the beach
and it doesn't have to be big or fancy
And I'd pamper myself ....
tea parties and treats with friends
plenty of pampering
I'd fly away to some secret and
exotic location.... my girlfriends in tow...
and pamper some more!
IF I...
IF I...
Were Queen!

No comments: