Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sing It Loud - Sing It Proud!

oh happy day!
today and even yesterday were just super,
duper days! i laughed a lot. had fun with friends. the students were testing so the health room was very slow. i caught up on paperwork. worked on a new greeting card line i just designed and have sold quite a few.
i just feel filled with happiness.
i was riding in my car after work yesterday and having my
conversation with God.
the sun had just come out and i was saying
"thank you":
  • for the beautiful weather
  • for the huge smiles i kept having
  • students that had come into my life
  • new friends
  • summer trying to peek in
  • flowers popping everywhere
  • health
  • blogging buddies
  • art
  • music
I know I talk about happiness a lot. But I praise God in doing it. It's this burst I get - this pleasurable feel of gifts of feelings. I know it's His grace. So I turned the tunes up in my car and danced as much as was legal in my car... and kept the conversation going. I don't ever want to stop being grateful. I also hope it doesn't bore you. Just me being me.
to the tips of my toes happy

No comments: