Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, April 4, 2011

Bucket List - My Personal Best! Don't Forget To Breathe!

The Bucket List
days are whirling by and it's April in the school year already!
students will be graduating, files are completed, reports done,
I'm at my second job 4 months, my new place 1....
how does that happen?
so I now have a new bucket list... because Life is always on the move...and I seem to be too!

to take a luxurious milk bath

to make a list of movies I want to see
and watch them!

  1. Black Swan
  2. Hop
  3. Pirates of the Carribean - new
  4. The King's Speech
  5. The Fighter  
visit local wineries and try different wines with friends


save spare change and see what it adds up to by the end of the year
       



volunteer at a animal rescue
play in the sand

relax and take time for me - get a massage once in a while

investigate and try becoming more of a vegan
shout out to my friends "You're The Best!"
(my friend Bobbie "Favorite Teacher of the Year Award")
go to a Maryland beach

try 3 new flavors of ice cream
my favorite is coconut choclate chip at Hoffman's in Westminster,MD (home-made)
go apple picking and make pies with my kids
(we did it when they were little - time to do it as adults :))
spend some time in Cape May, NJ

There are other things on my list and of course I'll add more. That's what makes Life fun. I'm also open to suggestions and would love to hear ideas you have .... what's on your list? 
go fly a kite?
 

No comments: