Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, February 7, 2011

Flutter To


Tell me how you came to be,
your fluttery wings inside of me.
Up and down, you'd roll around.
Waiting for adventures found.








Patient baby, yes it's true.
Many nights, you slept them through.
You'd nurse and sigh, those bright blue eyes,
tiny hands could touch the sky.






Walking, new adventures still.
cuts and bruises, bumps and crashes,
911's - Matt, you were the busy son!

Teenage years were challenges more,
you struggled, stretched and finally soared.
                                                      Manhood has made changes true.
you see the world and I miss you.
I follow adventures as you go,
Nothing changes - I love you so.
                                                                                                                Jennifer Ingram

No comments: