Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, December 27, 2010

Snowed In With Family...Devine!

This is my favorite view when I visit my
family at the Jersey shore...but not this Christmas! 
always kids - laughing, chattering, wonderful kids
my cousins Casey on the left and Jamie 3rd from the left
family that surrounds me with smiles and I give them right back!
we missed Matt and Connie this year....
but they're doing their thing and happy in South Korea! 

the girls have very cool boyfriends = nice too
 And then the snow began....
22"   
we played
we laughed
we sang
we ate

and ate...
cookie swaps
ule log
music everywhere
the WI
Balderdash
Dance Revolution
Madison wanting food
and going out!
 the men in the family shoveled us out
I love my family more than...
snowflakes on my tongue!
 
   


No comments: