Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You Are Invited....To My World Of Wow!

Welcome!
please take a seat
and watch my mini series of last Sunday...
my friends and I loaded up
in Bobbie's van and drove to my son &
daughter in law's home in Annapolis, Md
for... my birthday dinner (I'm a Libra 9/29)
6 chatty ladies, Emily took her own vehicle,
 my brave son Todd and his patient,talented wife Ravy
in we walk with what else but enthusiasm, laughter, appetites and
and
ugghhh ...  no bottle opener or corkscrew... newlyweds... (stocking stuffers)

Todd rescues us with his drill!
Ta Da!
Ravy and Todd prepared a meal made with love...
Cambodian soup, Larb Gai, Summer Rolls, Ginger Fish
Bobbie brought  carrot cake... no one skipped
Emily a lovely bouquet
sunflowers are so happy don't ya think?
Mom misses you tons!
then Matt and Connie called from Korea..
I haven't seen them (my youngest son - since Dec.)
yes, Mom cried

then as my Dad always said 'we packed up our dolls and dishes'
and gabbed happily all the way home!  
I love my friends and family. Hope you enjoyed your journey, I did!
                                                                                                            Jenn

No comments: