Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

At The Car Wash, Car Wash!

this is one of those
"yes, this really happened to me"
tales...
gorgeous day
I get the brilliant idea to treat my self
to a pre-birthday car wash
deluxe
the works
in I go


pretty normal right?
looks ok?
until I get a flat tire IN, IN
the car wash!
that's me - my car, flat tire, calling AAA
it seems there can be sharp areas on the metal
ramps the car rolls on and this particular one puntured my tire

the owner of the car wash reimbursed me the $200.oo for the tire, Mr. Tire replaced the tire after hauling  my car out of a precarious position, I was polite, patient, the atmosphere was calm. I'm sure God held everyone in good humor.
I am a very strong woman.
"God helps those who help themselves!"
Hezekiah 6:1

No comments: