Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Be My Guest

Welcome...

please be my guest
I'd like you to take some time off from your busy blogs, hectic life.
 Come away to my imaginary cottage of relaxation and peace.
Nature will release you from your daily stress.
If your heart aches - I hope this will bring you joy.
 If you are lonely, I will be your friend.
If you are in pain or sick, I will say a prayer for you.
It's all about you today.
And God is always listening.
Soft scents and sounds surround you.
You feel loved.
Restful. Healing. Joyful.
You sleep well. Morning comes. You are renewed.
Thankful for Life's energies. God's gifts.
You are prepared to begin again.
I hope you will return to relax again.
As women, it is vital for us to take care of ourselves.
 Heal the inside. Let our imaginations soar.  I believe in you. I care.
Jennifer
“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”
                                                                      Swedish Proverb

No comments: