Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Morning All! My Mother's Day Moments....


restful

happy

joyful

caring

loving

mother's day

the best




I don't need jewels
or fruit basktes

breakfast in bed
now this is a funny story... momma is sleeping
soundly one Mother's Day morning when I hear
 my two lovely boys yelling at one another...
 "I told you it wouldn't work!!!!" "You jerk!" crying... yelling.."I didn't know!" I trudge down the
stairs to see my older son glaring at his brother
 who is in tears, totally frustrated.
 Todd yells "He's such a jerk!
I told him you couldn't make an omemlet
 in the waffle iron!".
My sons give me gifts with their love all the time,
but GOD gave them as a gift to me.

  • Matt & Connie called from South Korea 

  • We had Korean food and Sushi with Todd & Ravy

  • We celebrated Ravy's birthday

  • No dishes or cooking was done the entire weekend

  • Autumn didn't chew any electric cords

  • My friend Bobbie served me a delicious French Martini

  • I worked for my friend Colleen in her adorable shop
The Pink Poet Route 108 Laytonsville, MD
Happy Monday - Happy Week - Happy You - Happy Me!
jennifer  how was your's marveee I hope!

No comments: