Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday - Marvelous Weekend... All The Chores Did NOT Get Done!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

it's ok, i say it's alright
no house work for me this weekend!
because....I transplanted

hostas   black-eyed susans
ferns

peonies and basil too



how, what, where, why?
well, my friend Ann said I could have some ferns,
I transplanted some hostas and black-eyed susans to a new location,
my friend Pauline gave me about a dozen peony plants
that were growing in her woods and never bloomed along with
about 100 daffodil bulbs that needed to be separated,
and I love basil!
my husband was the digger of holes - my savior!
yes, Autumn ran away...
 and spent most of the day watching from indoors
My Mom is doing well - thank you for your prayers.
It's supposed to rain most of the week -
Thank you Lord for watering my gardens!
JENNIFER
P.S. Black-eyed Susans are Maryland's State Flower


No comments: