Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Come Peek In My Garden of Needin' - A Work In Progress

i was leaving for work this morning at 6:00 and i looked at a few of my garden areas post-winter - unattended. VERY unattended! aand i thought...hmmmm, ( i talk to moi' quite a bit )these need a pick me up - color - to POP - advice - something. so here are some of my garden views - any clues?
kitty get out of my garden tour.... sorry
these chairs were being thrown out on
the side of the road one day
a red wooden tote, step stool (i painted)
 2 spheres and tiger lilies
this one has the chicken crate
my cousin bought me as a surprise, iris,
tiger lilies,clay pots,
a basket and a funnel...i'm crazy for funnels
this section has really come along...
except it's not mine
i'd love to have a pool
a kadzillion red poppies &
fences, funnels and bird houses, garden hand tools
more funnels!!!
so HELP - I need some creative karma on
less round the trees, more spread out, what to do,
what to do?
i'll just wait in my topiary garden
until i hear from you with ideas...
jennifer
ssshhhh- not my garden either 

No comments: