Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, April 19, 2010

Many Happy Returns - It was a Fun Weekend!

**the photos shown in the post are representative of ideas, npt actual items I purchased this weekend. I will post my treasures in a future blog....jennifer
sneakers on...
I PEERED THROUGH MY GARDEN GATE
Spring flowers blossoming
And I knew it was time to venture out
The weather was chilly and windy,
so I didn't travel as far as I'd have like.
I picked up some vintage jewelry,
2 ironstone pieces
a clay pot to tuck in my garden
Bits and pieces of vintage lace
Mismatched transferware
Great ephemera
Some picture frames, a funnel and a silly wire frog!
**I promise to post my real finds later this week!
Jennifer
not too much money spent, lots of fun, lunch with a friend, dinner at another friends, I vacuumed, did dishes, relaxed, slept in, it was very cool.then...
back to my nest!

No comments: