Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Want Junk In My Trunk!


oooooo! I have already begun to stop at thrift shops, antique shops and look in the papers for yard and estate sales! I live near PA. and there are two places I love to hunt : Shupp's Grove and Renniger's. The surrounding towns are loaded with shops, friendly people and nice restaurants. I can go for the day - but it's also a great over night with a girlfriend, sister or hubby (if he likes to shop!).



I look for garden items

tools, buckets, chairs,

totes, funnels, baskets,

plants, shovels, rakes
vintage treasures, leather suitcases, pocket watch faces
what do you hunt for?
where do you travel to?
do you live near MD or PA?
do you collect multiples?

No comments: