Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday #2 Mom's with son's

first of all... these photos are not my son Matt.
Today is Matt's 29th birthday and he is in Korea. But he was a little blonde haired guy like this, bursting around this planet... getting into anything he could. Joy in my heart - oh yeah! From the moment he was laid accross my chest, I fell in love. He has an older brother, Todd - but this is Matt's day. The stitches, the bumps, the bruises, the birthday parties, sand between his toes and in his mouth too, reading stories, high school issues, just issues, Army life and deployment, girlfriends and friends, buying a home, traveling. Now my buddy is in Korea with his bestest girl Connie. 1 year away from us. He's happy. They're happy. Below are photos of Matt's mini visit to Japan and Korea with one photo of him...my 29 year old guy.



Japan
Korea
to all the mom's of big and little boys - lucky us!
Happy Birthday Matt! Love, Momma

No comments: