Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Friday, February 19, 2010

God's Fingerprints in my life and your's ....

I happily touched base with The Rusted Chain post  today and she has a very inspiring idea! Be sure to look it up.... How do you see God's fingerprints in your life? How do I see them in mine?
Well, I see HIM in my life by continued good health after having had Kidney Cancer in June and the last two CT Scans being fine (one this week).
I see it in the animals that are so darn cute and make people happy. What joy HE has given me with my furry friends!

Children that are a gift from GOD. Prayers for children that are ill and parents that need help and guidance or financial needs in this economy. So I see HIS footprints when I can see how others are so willing to jump in and lend a hand! HE helps me care more, do more.
HIS word being the key to balancing my day and helping be more than I hoped to have been and continue to learn.

I see HIS footprints on my life every day! Thanks for reminding me!

No comments: