Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, October 26, 2009

OCD Girl and her many friends!



OMG! OCD!
Are you kidding me?
My dresser drawers are a disaster!
I have missing earrings,
missing earring backs,
missing this and thats.
I just weeded through all my old
Tupperware
and threw out the stuff
from 1973.
Harvest Gold, Orange,
Avocado & Brown.
Granny panties have
been replaced with Just My Size.
I bought new slippers, a robe and
nightgowns for my hospital stay...
major surgery - they barely let
you use the toilet, sip your tea and
you limp bent over to the front door!
Just threw out all the rags, sponges
dustcloths and toothbrushes I
knew I'd use for cleaning.
clutter clean crap ocd demented dirt
r u kidding me!
Miss Siegel, I know YOU understand!

No comments: