Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, October 26, 2009

Life is a Comedy of Errors - The Cowboy Wedding



me


the cowboy wedding



love conquers all


love them cowboys

OK folks, we've discussed my sense of humor, my strong will, and how many and how many times it has been tested .... and like the energizer bunny.. Saturday was no exception!

We had plans to attend a very special wedding. Our neighbor's lovely daughter Melissa to her best friend and former bull riding husband Eddie. It poured the entire day. I mean rained!!! So we dashed to our car, jumped in and I promptly slipped and fell face first on our blacktop driveway. #1 Photo of the Little Rascals dog "Petey" = me = I have a shiner. Ever the stubborn Italian, I went back in the house, dropped off my drippy garments, dashed to the shower, re-did my hair & and make-up ( a little extra to cover the black and blue that had begun to sprout). What the hell! My husband patiently waiting, concerned and helpful at the same time. He is a champ. # 2 photo - we missed the wedding, the rain stopped and on to a beautiful reception with a bride that looked like a dream and friends all around us. # 3 Saw a lot of hot cowboys = the groom is a former bull rider - now a judge and he has plenty of cute friends.
** Girls, I don't know if you've ever had the pleasure of witnessing a line up of tight cowboy butts wearing Levis on a fence but it is something I will never forget.
Melissa and Eddie - a journey lies within your love and friendship.

No comments: