Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Friday, October 2, 2009

Natural Wonder - Seaglass



PURE SEAGLASS

buy it! read it!

If you haven't had an opportunity to get a glimpse at the gorgeous book "PURE SEAGLASS" please search it out - you will not be disappointed. The photos are one of a kind and the history of sea glass fascinating. I never knew the rarity of certain colors or the history of their origin. I enjoy it in decorating with my glass spheres, vintage fishing floats and shells. But there are various jewelry artists out there and there talents are wide and unique. The color palette is fun too - from browns and tans and whites to greens and teals. My understanding is that red is very rare. Have fun with the thrill of the hunt - I am.... Jennifer








No comments: