Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Found a funnel - found a treasure!

la la la la la la!!!!! de de de de! da da da da !

FOUND A $5 DOLLAR
FUNNEL FOR MY COLLECTION WHILE

VISITING MY FAMILY IN
NEW JERSEY - LA DE DA!

I ALSO BOUGHT A CUTE LITTLE

WOODEN FRAMED SIEVE THAT

HAD A CHILD'S RED METAL BEACH

SHOVEL FOR ANOTHER $5.

TOO COOL... HEE HEE!!!

and these voices were saying "what the heck are

you doing buying more crap?!?" "what do you need

another funnel for?" "what are you going to do with those?"

and it was my husband and two sons in my head going

on and on and on... and I didn't listen.

I think it's the stubborn only child Italian chick from New Jersy in me.
I'm a survivor.

No comments: