Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Treasures are Everywhere!




On my way home from work on Friday I stopped at a local yard sale and found a vintage photo in a frame, 3 vintage prints and a Sea Urchin for $3.oo. All I had was a $10 dollar bill and 2 singles so the man sold them to me for $2.00. The sea urchin will look great with my sea/beach theme and spheres! Then, a friend of mine raises lambs and has the most adorable new lambs including a pair of black twins. No, I can't bring them home. Would I want to - OF COURSE! That and chickens and goats and donkeys and horses and cows. OH, and someone to clean up the poop! I took photographs of my home, yard and neighborhood including the donkey and horses across the street. I can watch them grazing for hours - tails swishing, ears twitching. Such a peaceful place to call home.


No comments: