Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Something To Look Forward To ...

what's pulling me through
a not terribly cold winter
because i think winter is totally
yuck
is that my son Matt
is getting married on april the 7th
here in maryland
YAY!
matt and connie
they've been living and teaching near seoul, s. korea
for 2 years
then on to thailand

finishing up their graduate degrees
there and in Maryland
ready for Spring and Summer....
and a happy Mom
"A man ain't nothing but a man. But a son? Well, now, that's somebody" Toni Morrison "Beloved" Chapter 2, pg. 23
and I have two wonderful men for sons. Jenn

My Grandmother told me the day Matt's brother Todd
boarded the bus for kindergarten "That's his first day
away from you. You blink your eyes and they grow up."
so very true

 

No comments: