Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, September 19, 2011

Rustic Rainy Day... Warm Kitchen, Natural Ideas

Rustic Rainy Days In My Kitchen....
we've had our share of rainy days in Maryland lately... so I'm trying to go with the flow, think positive, enjoy inside ideas, reflect on other's talents and read favorite books...
I could not put this down... have you read it?
Then I looked at Etsy, another place I love to peek...
look at the ideas people have!
so while I put a pot of soup on to slowly cook...
hearty aromas from the kitchen
are wonderful on a chilly, rainy day don't
you agree?
acorns by ronc3m  Etsy seller
burlap wreath by BrushStrokesStitches
boot liners WithThe Rain

fall festive pumpkins! LunaCaCo
dessert.... warm sliced pears and apples glazed 
with cinnamon, brown sugar, a touch of Frangelico 
before serving on vanilla bean ice cream
 on estate sale find pottery dishes. Jenn

No comments: