Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

giving myself the ok to be a healthy me.... and thinking of you flying!

so i said to myself...    self
you're not bathing suit ready
but who am i fooling, i wear one every summer
we're all talking about our "plan of action"
i'm asking GOD for HIS help
daily
i've gone down 4 jean sizes in 2 years
not too shabby ( the big butt is still there)
i'm giving myself the ok to not wear a bikini
for my boobs to not be where they used to be
to have a poof
i love the ocean and to swim regardless of what the label reads
so what if my beach chair sinks in the sand
summer IS my time of year
healthy is more important than skinny
i will not join a gym
i will exercise
i love yoga
i will never love working out
i'll drink more h2o
i'll laugh at life
i know what to eat (i prefer pizza, pasta, ice cream, vodka tonics)

treat myself to flowers once a week (or giving them to someone i love)
i work a full time and a part-time job
have a card business and a jewelry business
which i have yet to list on line
i'm looking for a reasonable apartment
(does that exist?) taking classes at night
all this should keep me away from the refrig right?

treat myself special (a massage, socks, a scarf)
because i am
and so are you (it can be an asian pear, a candle, etc.)
God gives us wings...
we have to believe we can fly.
what will help you through the day to a healthy life? tell me tell me!
                                                          jennifer

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly

No comments: