Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fit To Be Tried! Greek Green Bean Recipe

ready
set
go!
I've been working nights and weekends with special needs adults and one of the tasks they have is exercise. We have a complete work-out room in the complex. Each client is supposed to work-out for 30 minutes 3 times a week and some 5 times a week.
 Why would I simply watch? 
So I go on the treadmill, the bike, lift weights too.
It makes me healthier, encourages all of us and the smiles....oh! our smiles.
So after a very long day of my regular job and my 2nd job, I don't want a heavy meal.
I LOVE GREEN BEANS - HOT OR COLD
A CUP OF COOKED GREEN BEANS IS 44 CALORIES
I ALSO LOVE GREEK OLIVES...
YOU KNOW THE KIND YOU GET AT THE GROCERY
STORE AT THE SALAD BAR?
1/2 OZ. 1 TABLESPOON 35 CALORIES
SO...
I STEAM MY GREEN BEANS WITH THE OLIVES, SIT BACK....
read, dose off and it's all good. J

No comments: