Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ok, so i'm not decking the halls, the walls, putting up a tree - stuff i always do.
don't get me wrong - i adore the holidays, i'm festive
funky, love ribbons bows and glitter with the best of 'em!
i shop 'til i drop.
but
remember i said i left me home in september, took 3 days of clothes to escape an abusive marriage, living in a friend's house
while she's living in texas
well
just not this year
so
i'm still having a festive holiday
just different


my daughter in law ravy and i made gourmet gift baskets
for friends that have helped me in so many ways during this new journey with packing,hugs,encouragement,sleepovers,humor and just plain listening.
a new church and friends


this is a site i can enjoy - incredible!
my friends and i are still crazy
some are dealing with breast cancer some are survivors
we're all supporters
we're all strong
some things never change,
no matter what your worries may be
like babies smiles and petal soft skin
or how much i miss my animals,
 how much i'm sure you love your's
and that i get to enjoy friends critters
there's "junior" the guinea pig, dogs named "maddie",
"gracie", "stanley", "star", donkeys named "donkay", "jade",
a horse named "reno"...how can a girl be lonely?
staying healthy...for sure!

count my blessings
each and every one!
jennifer
did I tell you change can be really cool
and not too very scary? 

No comments: