Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, April 26, 2010

Just Another Rainy Day In Maryland ... Recipe!

UGGGGGGHHHHH! I am so much a sunshine person! I need warmth, rays, gleem, glow, golden. I made it through the snow storms, the ice, the sludge, the crud, the sprays, the gluck. Said not too many negatives.
I read books, made cards, drove to work, reorganized, created posts, made friends, kept up with friends and family, visited people. My son got married, we had the holidays.
But ok... now it's the end of April and I'm cold, it's gray, it's yucky and raining and I really would like warmth other than my husband and a comforter and two dogs and a cat in my bed!
I looked at Country Living, Victoria, Country Home, Glamour, Good Houskeeping,
Veranda, Coastal Living, I cruised the net, made new friends on blogs, ventured to new towns, even other states!
I planned my garden, bought fresh flowers, gave fresh flowers!
But it's all over for me now.......so..............
I'll Cook!
Hope you enjoy this recipe for a rainy day! Hugs, Jenn

CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS
The ingredients for this recipe are:
1/3 cup of soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons of oil
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon of ginger
18 chicken wings
and 1/3 onion, minced
Add Ingredients to Crockpot
In a crockpot we're going to add the wings the garlic the onions the ginger the honey the soy sauce and two teaspoons of oil. We'll go ahead mix the wings up with the other ingredients to make sure the garlic and onions cover all the wings adequately.
Cook 6-8 Hours
We'll cover the crock pot and turn it on low for six to eight hours. After about six hours the wings are done. And you can see the wings have soaked up all the flavors, they've turned a nice golden brown and they're ready to eat.  Cliff Wildman  About.com Food

No comments: