Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Friday, April 30, 2010

God's Fingerprint's Friday, It's a Long and Winding Road


I woke up with a clean slate - peace of mind for Friday...
packed up all my cares and woes
had my morning caffeine with my critters
started my car and headed to work
oops! wrong me...
that's more like it!
stopped for petrol $2.95 - and a cup of decaf
you know how you get a song in your mind and hum and sing & hum?
well mine is "Bye, Bye, Blackbird" Who knows why?
driving, humming, singing
splat - splash - crap
java on my freshly ironed crisp clean white blouse
directly over my right boob
soooooo...
I’m gonna pack up all my cares and woe,
Here I go singin' low,
Bye bye blackbird.

Where somebody waits for me,
Sugar is sweet, so is he,
Bye bye blackbird.

No one here can love or understand me,
Oh what hard luck stories, they all hand me.

Make my bed and light the light,
I’ll arive late tonight
Blackbird, blackbird, blackbird... bye bye
 

Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. James 5:13

No comments: