Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Belated Easter Wishes and Many Thanks to My Swap Partners!

I blinked my eyes and Easter was over, swaps were exchanged and my posts were way behind!




i packed up,

closed up,

& headed up....

to new jersey

for spring break




my family lives in south jersey
by the beach and north jersey
in a quaint "mayberry type" town
called "branchville" then there's
nyc!
it was quite the combo and i love it all


beach houses









talks about italy
food, wine, food

a trip to a local hot dog joint for
"hot dogs all the way" = chili dogs


everyone gathering for easter - munching, knoshing, cooking, relaxing and laughing

spring everywhere you looked
family, kids, food, laughter hugs
joy, oh joy
warm weather! mmm
into the city
 dinner at famous "Sylvia's"
                                           spectacular
                                        healing                       delightful
                                                   rebuilding
                                                                         exciting
                                              diversified 

                                                  New York City

                         a fun time was had by all!

Easter eggs, Easter baskets, Tussie Mussies Oh My! To my swap sisters....you  are divine - your creative touches - works of art, romance, sweetness, variety, sparkle, personality, glitz! I'm in love! Thank you now!
I will thank you all as soon as I get back on track! Jennifer
this bird has found her way home again

No comments: