Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm so happy, yes, I'm so happy, yes!




1. Summer isn't forever away.

2. Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream is in this world

3. I live close but not too close to a home-made ice cream shop

4. I remember wearing Earth shoes.

5. I don't wear Orthopedic shoes anymore.

6. My puppy pees and poops outside more than on the kitchen floor.

7. My 14 year old dog hasn't eaten my puppy.

8. I've learned to let things go.

9. I've learned to be so very, very thankful.

10. My husband gets sweeter every day.

And these are just today's happy, happys. (is that a word - who cares?)

What is your happy for this very moment? Hugs for YOU! Jennifer




No comments: