Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, January 4, 2010

Here's The Scoop!


I don't have high speed Internet
in the lovely country neighborhood where
we live. I am investigating
the possibilities of something to speed
up the Internet - downloading
is downright impossible.
SO - I blog when I can :).

And I DO love to post things and keep in touch. So if you don't here from me from time to time... I'm in my little Cape Cod, tucked away with my Chesapeake Bay Retriever, my mini Dachshund, my 3 cats, my quiet hard working hubby, and my card making self. I just finished an order for more of my cards and I would love to show you and WILL SHOW YOU samples as soon as I figure out how to speed up the process. LIFE is busy but my server is not. Hugs, Jennifer

No comments: