Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, October 19, 2009

Funny or Not?













I'm told I have a great sense of humor...
I think it's true.... So when I was having my kidney removed and I updated my living will I had a simple request .... I asked my sons if I were to not make it of course I would I'm a person of faith baby... but I have always loved the song from WIZARD of OZ. So I asked my sons - my adult sarcastic, huge, take good care of their mom - sons, if they would play the song from the movie at the memorial.

Matt said "ding dong the witch is dead?"
and I said "Nooooooo!"
Todd said " We're off to see the Wizard?"
and I said "Nooooooo!"
The surgeons and anesthesiologists and nurses arrived and both my sons requested my kidney in a jar....oh yes they did! - off to surgery I went - with hugs from all -Now you answer me - do YOU think I have a sense of humor?
I love them so, my hubby too.

No comments: