Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Harvest Idea of the Week



JUST FOR YOU!
and me....
and a hostess gift!
I saw this in Country Home magazine and thought it was chic, country and smart. You take any open mouth or flared vase or pitcher and fill it with tumbled stones and water. Cut pretty branches with colorful leaves still attached. Settle the bottoms of the branches into the stones in the vase. Pick the apples and place the between the leaves and there you go girl!
** I wondered if we could use the wooden picks I use to skewer meat and veggies when I cook things on the grill? I buy them at the Asian market or the dollar store. Let me know if you think they are long enough.... Jennifer


No comments: